Safeguarding of children within the setting is paramount and we recognise that mobile phones have potential to be used inappropriately.
In order to ensure children’s safety, the following will apply:
• The use of mobile phones and cameras is strictly prohibited on nursery premises. There are signs displayed on the entry doors to remind staff, parents and visitors.
• Staff mobile phones/cameras should be stored in staff lockers and only used whilst staff are on breaks or outside of their working hours.
• In circumstances such as outings, staff will use the nursery mobile phone which has no camera and no internet access.
• All parents sign consent forms regarding the usage of photographic evidence.
• It is the responsibility of all members of staff to be vigilant and report any concerns to the management.