Our nursery is open to all families regardless of their social or cultural background; we are open for 51 weeks a year from 8am to 6pm, Monday till Friday. We can accommodate up to 98 children in 5 different age groups:
Baby Room (3 months – 12 months) 9
Toddler Room (1 year – 2 years) 12
Infant Room (2 years – 2, 5 years) 16
Pre-School 1 (2, 5 years – 3, 5 years) 30
Pre-School 2 (3, 5 years – 5 years) 31
- Parents are able to book an initial visit to the nursery which allows prospective parents to look around the setting. During this visit parents are given the opportunity to ask any questions that they may have.
- A non-refundable administration fee of £50 is payable for each child to register.
- Children aged over 3 can use their funding hours as follows:
– 11 hours if more sessions required
– 15 (13.5) hours if funded sessions only, term time only
- 2-year funding is available as 15 (13.5) hours only
- Children admitted on 2 years old funding cannot be guaranteed 3-year-old funding place when reaching their 3rd
- There is a limited number of funding sessions available and paid sessions will always take priority. This is governed by business needs and is set by management team.
- A minimum of 2 sessions a week needs to be taken.
- Children that have a sibling that already attends the setting are given priority.
- Children requiring full time places are given priority.
- Footsteps do not hold a waiting list.