Here at Footsteps Daycare, we have the following staff vacancies…
- Full Time Level 3 Qualified Practitioner
- Provide the children with a safe, secure and home-like environment.
- Operate a keyworker system and liaise with parents, carers, and senior staff.
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of children in line with the foundation stage requirements.
- Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team.
- Hold an NVQ level 3 in Early Years Childcare and Education or equivalent qualification.
- Have proven organisational skills.
- In addition, you’ll need to be flexible and creative, with the commitment to provide first class childcare.
- Full Time Early Years Apprenticeship – 16 years to 21 years old
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend training and complete assignments on time.
- To attend team meetings and input ideas.
- Under supervision, provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding.
- To assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children.
- To provide adult interaction with children in the nursery.
- To be aware of the nurseries confidentiality policy.
Please contact the nursery manager on 01604 239188 or via email on email@example.com, if you are interested in any of the positions available.