Our aim is to promote first class childcare whilst retaining a relaxed family atmosphere. All staff are appropriately qualified and we are regulated and inspected by Ofsted.
Originally called Bright Futures based in the old dance studios in Castle Hill, moving to Hazelrigg House in 2008, following a change of ownership in 2011 the name was changed to Footsteps Daycare and has a gone from strength to strength. We are now based in a purpose-designed building on St Peters Street.
- To provide the highest possible childcare, to continue to meet OFSTED requirements and to ensure that all quality standards comply with the legal requirements set out under the Children Act to ensure that children’s interests always come first.
- To interact and respond to each child’s individual needs, to celebrate and embrace individuality and to encourage personal development enabling each child to flourish.
- To balance planned activities with flexible play, both within age groups, and together as a mixed age group, facilitating a ‘family’ atmosphere to promote learning and social development.
- To ensure that each child feels safe, secure and contented whilst under our care.
- To provide a safe, clean and stimulating premises whilst also providing access to a range of outdoor experiences, adventures and learning environments.
- To ensure that all staff are appropriately trained, welcoming and enthusiastic.
- To prioritise excellent communication with all children and their parents/carers.
My partner and I would like to say thank you for helping us mould our Daughter into the beauty which she is today xxx you have been more than amazing and I wish I could move you all to our new town, I shall miss you as much as my daughter will. An amazing nursery with beautiful and kind staff, Thank you for making me leave my child so stress-free xxx I wish you all health, wealth and happiness in whatever all of you do. Much loved and very appreciated.
Miss L.C. Northampton – Parent Testimonial